Friday 3 August 2012

OK, so as is usual with me, I started off well and then lost interest. I haven't stopped reading since February, honest. In fact I've read quite a bit.

Books that I can remember reading since then are :


Nightchild by J.A. Cummings
A Game of Thrones by G. R. R. Martin (reread)
A Clash of Kings by G. R. R. Martin (reread)
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
The Alchemist of Souls by Anne Lyle
Hunting the Corrigan's Blood by Holly Lisle
Talyn by Holly Lisle

and then 2 failures that I gave up on without finishing (but may try again)
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke

I may well come back and do short reviews on these; I don't think I could do really detailed ones without revisiting them and I'd sooner keep reading!

I've also listened to audio books of Elantris, The Final Empire, The Well of Ascension and The Hero of Ages, all by Brandon Sanderson, and I'm listening to Alloy of Law on audio book now, so I'm turning into a bit of a Brandon Sanderson fangirl!

Currently I'm "proper" reading A Storm of Swords (GRRM) on Kindle and rereading (after a gap of 30 years) Shardik by Richard Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment